Chapel Room Audio Tour
This room contains fixtures from a number of Floyd County churches. The pastor's chair, pulpit, and attendance board came from the Flood Creek Church, which is no longer in existence. The hanging lamp and pews are from the Howardville Church, located in north central Floyd County. The organ (ca. 1895) was donated by the Roziene family who used it in their home for many years. Organs were very popular as parlor entertainment in homes of the late 19th and early 20th centuries.